Saturday, November 30, 2013

A post for the ladies :)

As our cruise gets closer I am trying to come up with different ideas for a beachy themed manicure. I usually get my nails done a couple days prior and then have to deal with chipped nails during my trip, not a good look! I think I have found something that will work! I tried out some Jamberry nail stickers and they lasted for two weeks! They could have lasted longer but I have a tendency to fidget and peeled them off during a meeting last week.

Anywho they have tons of designs and even an area to create your own if you have an idea of what you want but dont see it as an option! I peeped their site and came up with 4 different looks that could work as a mani or pedi, perfect for a cruise or beach vacay.


Flip Flop


Aloha Flower

Nautical 

Delta Gamma Anchors


Let me know if you try this on your upcoming trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment