Saturday, January 25, 2014

Single Digit Dance

Hi:) Shield your eyes! Its time for another embarrassing shimee!! Its me, doing the single digit dance. We leave in 9 days WAHOOOOOOO. I feel like I have SO much to do this week. I haven't started to pack or anything so I will get some of that accomplished tomorrow. I work all week and then it is just a couple days until we fly out to Miami. So far it just looks like rain coming our way. Fingers crossed for good weather!!

Just a little recap of our upcoming itinerary:

Monday Feb 3 Miami- depart 4 pm
Tuesday Day at Sea
Wednesday Grand Turk 7-5
Thursday Day at Sea
Friday Little Stirrup Cay/ Coco Cay 7-5
Saturday Miami 8 am


We cancelled our planned excursion in GT so both days will be relaxing days at the beach. Can not wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment