Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trip Advisor

Just wanted to do a short post today about Trip Advisor, which is an awesome site I use when planning all of my trips. There are great reviews from fellow travelers on hotels, restaurants and attractions. This is my go to site before I book anything.


An important part of this site is to go back and leave a review of your own. They send you an email if  someone finds your review helpful or likes your picture and lets you know how many people are reading your reviews on a quarterly basis. I got an amazing email from them last week that I wanted to share.


I encourage everyone to check out the site before your next trip. You may come across a bar that only the locals know or find a cool place to get a bite to eat that is a little off the beaten path. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of trip advisor!

Check out my trip advisor profile :)
Eagle Creek Travel Agent Organizer - Black (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment